Saturday, May 24, 2008


My name is Al Gore a former vice president of the USA. I was awarded the Nobel peace prize in 2007 and now im trying with all my effort to find ways to save our precious world by preventing global warming.

I think that the world will be destroyed in the future by global warming, if we don’t act know.

I believe that if all the people around the world try to reduce their carbon footprint, the world could be saved.

I feel very sore inside me because the government doesn’t care about the effects of global warming and people who would suffer around the world.


I have done many things in my life. My main achievements are to explain and to show the world about the issues of “global warming.” I was awarded the 2007 Nobel Peace Prize (together with the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change) for the "efforts to build up and disseminate greater knowledge about man-made climate change, and to lay the foundations for the measures that are needed to counteract such change.” I also starred in the Academy Award-winning documentary on the topic of global warming, An Inconvenient Truth. In 2007, I helped to organize the July 7 benefit concert for global warming, Live Earth. I’m currently chairman of the Emmy Award - winning American television channel Current TV, chairman of Generation Investment Management. a director on the board of Apple Inc., an unofficial advisor to Google's senior management, chairman of the Alliance for Climate Protection, and a partner in the venture capital firm, Kleiner Perkin Caufield & Byers, heading that firm's climate change solutions group.

No comments: