Wednesday, May 28, 2008

-------------------ENGL175 ----------------------END OF SEMESTER REFLECTIVE STATEMENT

1) I feel like I could have done better and achieved more but circumstances stopped me and yes I will win.

2) Yes, as an individual, I preformed well, I tried my best but still i could have done better.

3) Yes, the team performed well, we co-operated and helped each other when needed.

4) The good things that happened in this course, is that my English improved a lot and I met some grat friends and teachers who helped me to succeed.

5) Nothing really bad happened but sometimes I got bad results in my quizzes.

6) We could improve our skills by spending more time writing essays and learning new words. Also we could practice reading and listing on our free time.

7) I have a wonderful teacher who always tries to help us improve our skills by given us a lot of interesting work to do.

8) Overall, the course was good. Kind of annoying with all the work we had to do but it was worth it.

9) Good work, the course was okay but quite long and the percentage of the blog should be higher since students work on it the most.

No comments: